Dent Touch Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dent Touch will repair such quantity of dents and correct paint flaws, proved to be defective as a result of the Dent Touch PDR process, at Dent Touch’s place of business, with Dent Touch providing the labor and materials free of charge during the warranty period. All of Dent Touch’s LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTIES are subject to exceptions and limitations pursuant to the written conditions agreed upon by the consumer and the business representative prior to commencement of work. Dent Touch’s paintless dent repair process guarantee’s against: shine or gloss deterioration, blistering, peeling, wrinkling, and defects in primer adhesion. Dent Touch warrants that the paintless dent repair (PDR) process will last for as long as you own your vehicle.
- PREVIOUS DAMAGE: All previous and unrelated damage not associated with the hail damage repair process is NOT covered by your Dent Touch warranty, This applies to any and all panels that have had prior inferior repaired and refinished panels.
- SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED: A. Rust, surface rust, rust through, and/or damage caused by rusting of or exterior panels is not covered. C. Damage arising from unreasonable vehicle use. D. Faulty care and maintenance. E. Parts, materials and equipment featuring manufacturers’ warranties.
- SALE OR LEASE EXCLUSION: In the event of a sale or lease departure of your vehicle, the date of said sale or lease termination is the date that your warranty period expires for your vehicle. This is the date in which your Dent Touch warranty period expires.
- STRIPES AND DECALS: On factory decorative stripes and decals, only the factory warranty remains.
- SUBSEQUENT HAIL STORMS: This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall become null and void if the vehicle is subjected to subsequent hailstorms or if Dent Touch can determine and verify the damage differs from the damage on the original repair order.If damage can be determined caused by any other person or persons, this also voids herein said warranty. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Warranty is non- transferrable